- RT @JulianAssange: Clinton's control of DNC is why she was able to instruct them to promote Trump in April 2015 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails… htt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MakeVotesMatter: Our winner-takes-all electoral system was designed for two parties. But what happens when more parties are introduced?… 2 weeks ago
- RT @iainmacwhirter: Spain jails democratically elected ministers - in 2017. Authoritarian leaders across the world raise a toast to EU hypo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NicolaSturgeon: Regardless of opinion on Catalonia, the jailing of elected leaders is wrong and should be condemned by all democrats ht… 2 weeks ago
- RT @nosemonkey: As usual, @PrivateEyeNews is in with details on this Westminster MP sex pest story to which the only response is FFS... htt… 2 weeks ago
- Pirates come third in Czech election
- Catalonia will become independent
- Internet rage caused by inability to understand probability
- Can the USA survive tribalism?
- How many female MPs and MSPs should there be?
- Explanation of workfare
- 6-8 inches of snow?
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech
- Ha! Anal!
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
Tag Archives: Davenport Lyons
Davenport Lyons — a law firm that sends nastygrams to alleged file-sharers — don’t like it when their threatening letters are posted on the Internet. So it’s unfortunate for them that one of their letters has turned up on Wikileaks … Continue reading
(Background: Davenport Lyons are a law firm who specialise in sending threatening letters to members of the public accusing them of illegally downloading copyrighted material; also see my previous article Davenport Lyons, DigiProtect and Evil Angel — criminal scammers?) TheLawyer.com … Continue reading
Atari are severing their business connections with scammers Davenport Lyons: Atari, which had hired Davenport Lyons (and whose games were part of the original story of falsely accused people) has now stopped the anti-piracy campaign, canceled requests for identification on … Continue reading
Some appearances of Davenport Lyons on the net… (Background: Davenport Lyons are a law firm who specialise in sending threatening letters to members of the public accusing them of illegally downloading copyrighted material; also see my previous articles Davenport Lyons, … Continue reading
Britblog Roundp #198 has now been put up by Natalie Bennett at Philobiblon. Incidently, Natalie declined to include a post of mine, More on Internet scammers Davenport Lyons, because she was worried it might be libellous. (I’d best add that I … Continue reading
Further to my previous article about Davenport Lyons, they’ve sent out a letter to a pensioner couple in their 60s claiming they’ve been illegally downloading gay porn movies. According to the Guardian: A Hertfordshire couple in their 60s were horrified … Continue reading