- RT @WillBlackWriter: Theresa May in Waitrose with 37p demanding she gets £50 worth of food or she'll "walk away" with no deal. So effing st… 1 week ago
- @JamesMelville Brexit: we are deeply fucked. 1 week ago
- RT @oflynnmep: Just been accused of "Islamophobia" by Lab MEP Julie Ward for noting the majority of violent extremism in EU is committed by… 1 week ago
- RT @JamesMelville: Hello, is that Sky? This is Theresa. I'd like to cancel my subscription but still receive all your channels. The ball is… 1 week ago
- RT @slatestarcodex: Culture ship names for hurricanes. Somebody make this happen. 1 week ago
- Catalonia will become independent
- Internet rage caused by inability to understand probability
- Can the USA survive tribalism?
- How many female MPs and MSPs should there be?
- Explanation of workfare
- 6-8 inches of snow?
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech
- Ha! Anal!
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
- The Young Vote
Tag Archives: Carnival on Modern Liberty
Welcome to the 8th edition of the Carnival on Modern Liberty. We’ll start of with David Mery, who wrote an article in The Register noting how hard it is for an innocent person to get their details removed from the … Continue reading
The 7th edition of the Carnival on Modern Liberty is now up at Liberal England. I’m doing it next week. To nominate a post, use the form at the Carnival’s home page. Don’t be a spammy spammer and nominate spam, … Continue reading
Carnival on modern liberty #4 is up at The Yorksher Gob.
Carnival on Modern Liberty #3 is here.
The first edition of the Carnival on Modern Liberty has been published on Liberal Conspiracy. And it has a spiffy logo: