- RT @Keir_Starmer: When judges uphold the law, they are branded enemies of the people. When MPs uphold democracy, they are branded traitors.… 4 days ago
- RT @MolochChan: Knowledge Is Gained Only By Exposure To Risk Of Being Wrong. No One Wants To Be Wrong. 4 days ago
- RT @MolochChan: Calling Them Out Is Harmful To Them And Harmful To You. The Game Is Rigged, Though No One Rigged It. 4 days ago
- @Davisszef @JeznachMarek @therealitygap @MartinSchulz So, as I understand it, being tortured by the NKVD is the exa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @PickardJE: some Tory MPs are already asking if DUP could be bought off again with yet more money, like a vending machine for political… 1 week ago
- Dan Hannon’s Delusional 2016 Article on Brexit
- Pirates come third in Czech election
- Catalonia will become independent
- Internet rage caused by inability to understand probability
- Can the USA survive tribalism?
- How many female MPs and MSPs should there be?
- Explanation of workfare
- 6-8 inches of snow?
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech
- Ha! Anal!
Tag Archives: Carnival on Modern Liberty
Welcome to the 8th edition of the Carnival on Modern Liberty. We’ll start of with David Mery, who wrote an article in The Register noting how hard it is for an innocent person to get their details removed from the … Continue reading
The 7th edition of the Carnival on Modern Liberty is now up at Liberal England. I’m doing it next week. To nominate a post, use the form at the Carnival’s home page. Don’t be a spammy spammer and nominate spam, … Continue reading
Carnival on modern liberty #4 is up at The Yorksher Gob.
Carnival on Modern Liberty #3 is here.
The first edition of the Carnival on Modern Liberty has been published on Liberal Conspiracy. And it has a spiffy logo: