- RT @Keir_Starmer: When judges uphold the law, they are branded enemies of the people. When MPs uphold democracy, they are branded traitors.… 4 days ago
- RT @MolochChan: Knowledge Is Gained Only By Exposure To Risk Of Being Wrong. No One Wants To Be Wrong. 4 days ago
- RT @MolochChan: Calling Them Out Is Harmful To Them And Harmful To You. The Game Is Rigged, Though No One Rigged It. 4 days ago
- @Davisszef @JeznachMarek @therealitygap @MartinSchulz So, as I understand it, being tortured by the NKVD is the exa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @PickardJE: some Tory MPs are already asking if DUP could be bought off again with yet more money, like a vending machine for political… 1 week ago
- Dan Hannon’s Delusional 2016 Article on Brexit
- Pirates come third in Czech election
- Catalonia will become independent
- Internet rage caused by inability to understand probability
- Can the USA survive tribalism?
- How many female MPs and MSPs should there be?
- Explanation of workfare
- 6-8 inches of snow?
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech
- Ha! Anal!
Tag Archives: BBRU
Britblog Roundup #287 is here. Advertisements
Welcome to issue 285 of Britblog Roundup, the weekly summary of the best of British blogging. We’ll start with Raedwald who decries the loss of working-class intellectualism: A century ago Britain’s working class were doing it for themselves. They had … Continue reading
Britblog Roundup #284 is at Mr Eugenides
Britblog Roundup #283 is up at The Wardman Wire.
Britblog Roundup #282 is now up at Philobiblon. Next week Matt Wardman is doing it.
Britblog Roundup #281 is up at Charles Crawford’s Blogoir.
Britblog Roundup #280 is up at Redemption Blues.