- Ha! Anal! cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/ha-… https://t.co/ClshuHsUiD 3 weeks ago
- RT @ProgrammerJoke2: https://t.co/qHOeq8KjCT 3 weeks ago
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/eff… 1 month ago
- The Young Vote cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/09/the… 1 month ago
- BBC exit poll: Con 314 cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/bbc… 1 month ago
- Ha! Anal!
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
- The Young Vote
- BBC exit poll: Con 314
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This: A lot of activism comes too late to be productive Stopping adaptation at the bottom of an adaptive valley is bad Activism which is not deeply intellectual and versed in real politics is a blunt instrument which may take … Continue reading
Whatever the result of the election — and the BBC are currently forecasting a Tory minority government with 322 seats — is it looks like young people have turned out in greater numbers in this election that they have done … Continue reading
The BBC exit poll puts the Conservatives on 314 seats. This means they would lose their majority, and they would get 31 seats less than I predict (345, giving them a majority of 40). I hope the BBC are right, … Continue reading
This UK general election is harder to predict than most. Polls vary between a Labour lead or 1 point and a Tory lead of 13 points. (1) polling organisations don’t know how bit the “shy Tory” effect will be and … Continue reading
Opponents of President Trump: if you want to oppose him effectively (and not just signal virtue or make yourself feel good) don’t castigate him for doing things he said he would do that his supporters want (such as the travel … Continue reading