- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/sen… 1 month ago
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/sho… https://t.co/VFCRxeVIQG 1 month ago
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/31/don… https://t.co/sqJR585ZWr 1 month ago
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/wil… 1 month ago
- Infographics and Hitler cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/inf… https://t.co/JF68YokJoY 1 month ago
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler
- The Story of a Great Writer
- Finnish Cartoon about Brexit
- Trade Negotiations
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed
- Idiocracy is true, apparently
Category Archives: Palestine
Back in 2006, when Israel was invading Lebanon, I posted the following on my old blog Cabalamat Journal. I thought I’d be topical to repost it now:
Yeah, I know –the noughties was a shit name for a decade. But let’s see what happened. Politically the biggest single event was the 9/11 attack and its aftermath. American soldiers invaded Afghanistan, and NATO troops are still there. The … Continue reading
Letters from a Tory is distinctly unimpressed with Benjamin Netanyahu’s grudging acceptance of a Palestinian state.
According to Forward: In previous decades, an American president who pressured Israel to freeze settlement growth, as President Obama has done, would have riled large sections of Israel’s Jewish population. But public sympathy for settlers and the settlements is currently … Continue reading
Norm Geras on Israeli settlements: Likewise the Netanyahu government’s desire to allow ‘natural growth’ for Jewish settlements on the West Bank. From the very beginning these settlements have represented an obstacle to peace between Israelis and Palestinians, to a lasting … Continue reading
Clinton says no more settlement building: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said there must be no exceptions to President Barack Obama’s demand that Israel stop its settlement activity. Correspondents say it is the first time in years that … Continue reading