- Ha! Anal! cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/ha-… https://t.co/ClshuHsUiD 3 weeks ago
- RT @ProgrammerJoke2: https://t.co/qHOeq8KjCT 3 weeks ago
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/eff… 1 month ago
- The Young Vote cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/09/the… 1 month ago
- BBC exit poll: Con 314 cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/bbc… 1 month ago
- Ha! Anal!
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
- The Young Vote
- BBC exit poll: Con 314
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
Category Archives: politics
There will be a Pirate Party meeting in Edinburgh, this Saturday (10-Mar-2012) starting at 3:30pm. The venue is the Cameo Bar, 38 Home St, EH3 9LZ (map) Anyone wishing to be involved in the Edinburgh local election this May should … Continue reading
Internet users are being threatened with imprisonment: UK web surfers have caught a grim glimpse of the future with Internet users being threatened with 10 years in jail for “illegal downloading” after a prominent music file-sharing site was shut down … Continue reading
There will be a Pirate Party meeting in Edinburgh, this Saturday (3-Mar-2012) starting at 4pm. The venue is the Cameo Bar (map) Anyone wishing to be involved in the Edinburgh local election this May should attend, as should anyone interesting … Continue reading
2011 was a year of change in a decade of change. The UK It’s been obvious since before the 2010 general election that the coming decade was likely to involve big constitutional changes in Britain: Scotland might leave the UK, … Continue reading
I recently said why I’m not a Tory. In the interests of balance, I’ll say why I’m not a Labour supporter. On Liberal Conspiracy I recently posted that: Public spending went up from 36% of GDP in 2000 to 48% … Continue reading
CNN: The Libyan war may be over, but rivalries rage on among some regional militias, leading to a mutual distrust that poses a challenge to the new leadership. Earlier this week, the rivalry was evident when dozens of fighters clashed … Continue reading
From Charles Hugh Smith (my emphasis): Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou’s call for a citizens’ referendum to decide the future of Greece is direct participatory democracy in action. Yet the European leadership and the Elites who need global markets to … Continue reading