- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/sen… 1 month ago
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/sho… https://t.co/VFCRxeVIQG 1 month ago
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/31/don… https://t.co/sqJR585ZWr 1 month ago
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/wil… 1 month ago
- Infographics and Hitler cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/inf… https://t.co/JF68YokJoY 1 month ago
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler
- The Story of a Great Writer
- Finnish Cartoon about Brexit
- Trade Negotiations
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed
- Idiocracy is true, apparently
Category Archives: Georgia
Winds of Change is reporting that Sweden and Finland are starting to consider joining NATO, in response to Russian aggression against Georgia: Russia’s actions have even prompted renewed debate in Sweden and Finland about joining NATO. Speaking of Finland, Max … Continue reading
Following the South Ossetian War, Edward Lucas re-asks Lenin’s famous question: What is to be done? He lists some options (indented; with my comments below each one): 1) A “Georgia Solidarity Campaign” to lobby hard for a full troop withdrawal, … Continue reading
A post on Undiplomatic suggests that the USA shouldn’t act too harshly against Russia, because then Russia will refuse to help the USA in their efforts to isolate Iran: [The big winner on Russia-Georgia is] Iran. 1. The neocons are … Continue reading
Russia wants there to be referenda in Abkhazia and South Ossetia as to whether they remain in Georgia. Fair enough, as long as there are also referenda in North Ossetia and Chechnya as to whether they remain in Russia.
Austin Bay Blog suggests that, in the instance of future Georgia-type operations by Russia, the USA should form a peacekeeping organisation (PKO): Insert a Peacekeeping Brigade (PKB). Call it a Peacekeeping Organization (PKO) if you want to give it an … Continue reading
British foreign secretary David Miliband says that Russia is trying to carve out a sphere of influence in the former Soviet republics: UK Foreign Secretary David Miliband has warned Russia against hankering after a Soviet past in its border disputes. … Continue reading
Stratfor has a good summary of the Souith Ossetia War, and an analysis of why Russia behaved as it did. (Via Three Kings)