- RT @JulianAssange: Clinton's control of DNC is why she was able to instruct them to promote Trump in April 2015 wikileaks.org/podesta-emails… htt… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MakeVotesMatter: Our winner-takes-all electoral system was designed for two parties. But what happens when more parties are introduced?… 2 weeks ago
- RT @iainmacwhirter: Spain jails democratically elected ministers - in 2017. Authoritarian leaders across the world raise a toast to EU hypo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NicolaSturgeon: Regardless of opinion on Catalonia, the jailing of elected leaders is wrong and should be condemned by all democrats ht… 2 weeks ago
- RT @nosemonkey: As usual, @PrivateEyeNews is in with details on this Westminster MP sex pest story to which the only response is FFS... htt… 2 weeks ago
- Pirates come third in Czech election
- Catalonia will become independent
- Internet rage caused by inability to understand probability
- Can the USA survive tribalism?
- How many female MPs and MSPs should there be?
- Explanation of workfare
- 6-8 inches of snow?
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech
- Ha! Anal!
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
Category Archives: Scotland
Edinburgh Pirates will be having an informal meeting on 5 September starting at 7pm in the Regent Pub. All Pirates are welcome, as is anyone interested in the Pirate Party or who just wants to talk with us. Details are … Continue reading
The next Scottish Pirate Meetup will be next Wednesday, the 16th of May at the Regent Bar from 7pm onwards. All Pirates are welcome, as is anyone interested in the Pirate Party, or who just wants to talk with us.
Last Thursday, along with my Pirate Party colleague Stephen Bathgate, I went to a public meeting about change to public entertainment licences and how they will affect the arts. Currently, while large arts events have had to be licenced, small … Continue reading
There will be a Pirate Party meeting in Edinburgh, this Saturday (10-Mar-2012) starting at 3:30pm. The venue is the Cameo Bar, 38 Home St, EH3 9LZ (map) Anyone wishing to be involved in the Edinburgh local election this May should … Continue reading
Internet users are being threatened with imprisonment: UK web surfers have caught a grim glimpse of the future with Internet users being threatened with 10 years in jail for “illegal downloading” after a prominent music file-sharing site was shut down … Continue reading
There will be a Pirate Party meeting in Edinburgh, this Saturday (3-Mar-2012) starting at 4pm. The venue is the Cameo Bar (map) Anyone wishing to be involved in the Edinburgh local election this May should attend, as should anyone interesting … Continue reading
Britain’s branch of the worldwide Pirate Party movement, Pirate Party UK, has launched a policy consultation. Unlike other parties who only care what corporations and big donors think, Pirate Party UK cares about what you think. To that end we’ve … Continue reading