Here’s a graph of opinion polls for the European election. (It uses the list of polls on Wikipedia).
There’s a a lot of variance in these polls, but some trends are clear:
- The Brexit party is doing will and barring accidents will come in 1st.
- Labour’s support has fallen over the campaigning period and the may come 3rd after the Lib Dems. The Tories have also fallen and may come 5th after the Greens.
- The Lib Dems have had a good election. They will probably get around 16% of the vote.
- Both UKIP and Change UK have done poorly, with their vote squeezed by (respectively) the Brexit Party and the Lib Dems.
- The Greens are polling around 9% and will probably do better than the 7% they got in 2014.
Of the remain parties, the order is: Lib Dems (16%), Greens (9%), Change UK (4%), so if you’re a remain vote and have on strong preference over who to vote for, choose the Lib Dems.