A study from Iceland is the latest to raise the prospect of a downwards spiral into imbecility. The research from deCODE, a genetics firm in Reykjavik, finds that groups of genes that predispose people to spend more years in education became a little rarer in the country from 1910 to 1975.
But the genes involved in education affected fertility too. Those who carried more “education genes” tended to have fewer children than others. This led the scientists to propose that the genes had become rarer in the population because, for all their qualifications, better educated people had contributed less than others to the Icelandic gene pool.
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/sen… 3 weeks ago
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/sho… https://t.co/VFCRxeVIQG 3 weeks ago
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/31/don… https://t.co/sqJR585ZWr 3 weeks ago
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/wil… 4 weeks ago
- Infographics and Hitler cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/inf… https://t.co/JF68YokJoY 4 weeks ago
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler
- The Story of a Great Writer
- Finnish Cartoon about Brexit
- Trade Negotiations
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed
- Idiocracy is true, apparently