It looks like there will be a Conservative government, albeit a minority one. I’m now predicting they’ll get about 320 seats, which is enough to govern with Unionist support. But it’ll be reminiscent of John Major’s government from 1992 to 1997, a weak government with a small majority, perhaps lurching from crisis to crisis.
- Ha! Anal! cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/ha-… https://t.co/ClshuHsUiD 2 weeks ago
- RT @ProgrammerJoke2: https://t.co/qHOeq8KjCT 3 weeks ago
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/eff… 1 month ago
- The Young Vote cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/09/the… 1 month ago
- BBC exit poll: Con 314 cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/bbc… 1 month ago
- Ha! Anal!
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
- The Young Vote
- BBC exit poll: Con 314
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?