It looks like there will be a Conservative government, albeit a minority one. I’m now predicting they’ll get about 320 seats, which is enough to govern with Unionist support. But it’ll be reminiscent of John Major’s government from 1992 to 1997, a weak government with a small majority, perhaps lurching from crisis to crisis.
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/you… https://t.co/n1WDBKHdIU 1 week ago
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/sen… 3 months ago
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/sho… https://t.co/VFCRxeVIQG 3 months ago
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/31/don… https://t.co/sqJR585ZWr 3 months ago
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/wil… 4 months ago
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler
- The Story of a Great Writer
- Finnish Cartoon about Brexit
- Trade Negotiations
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed