It looks like there will be a Conservative government, albeit a minority one. I’m now predicting they’ll get about 320 seats, which is enough to govern with Unionist support. But it’ll be reminiscent of John Major’s government from 1992 to 1997, a weak government with a small majority, perhaps lurching from crisis to crisis.
- Trade Negotiations cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/tra… https://t.co/41nM2ceS33 6 hours ago
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/may… https://t.co/IPkM2ZPWSp 1 day ago
- Idiocracy is true,@apparently cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/idi… 3 days ago
- Europe in Crisis cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/eur… 2 weeks ago
- Eric Raymond on the Democratic Party cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/eri… 1 month ago