It looks like there will be a Conservative government, albeit a minority one. I’m now predicting they’ll get about 320 seats, which is enough to govern with Unionist support. But it’ll be reminiscent of John Major’s government from 1992 to 1997, a weak government with a small majority, perhaps lurching from crisis to crisis.
- @iamcarmenmaria You've got my vote 5 days ago
- RT @lilianedwards: #gikii2017 dp panel 50:50 law: compsci 😁 https://t.co/5qMsYPgqh4 5 days ago
- RT @Nigel_Farage: London has had a lucky escape today. #ParsonsGreen standard.co.uk/news/crime/exp… 5 days ago
- RT @LozKaye: If the Daily Mail finds the Internet so objectionable they are welcome not to use it. 5 days ago
- RT @MSmithsonPB: Someone needs to give the Indy some lessons in electoral mathematics. This is bollocks https://t.co/j1ffYhxCuv 5 days ago