It looks like there will be a Conservative government, albeit a minority one. I’m now predicting they’ll get about 320 seats, which is enough to govern with Unionist support. But it’ll be reminiscent of John Major’s government from 1992 to 1997, a weak government with a small majority, perhaps lurching from crisis to crisis.
- Maths Teacher cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/mat… https://t.co/NnYWYNGT2x 2 weeks ago
- Donald Trump Will Win the Election* youtube.com/watch?feature=… cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/don… 1 month ago
- Shoulda Voted cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/sho… https://t.co/AZlKHNKech 1 month ago
- Merit Beliefs versus Crony Beliefs cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/mer… 1 month ago
- Pirates come 3rd in Iceland Election cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/10/30/pir… https://t.co/ZO9KzhkegI 1 month ago