PLANS to cut-off the internet connections of people who share films and music have been branded an attack on the basic right to steal other people’s property.
Emma Bradford, 17, from Grantham, said: “I went into Reg Vardy’s this week intending to drive off in a brand new Ford Focus. But the guy refused to give me the keys and pointed to this big sign saying that all the cars have to be paid for, like they were someone’s property or something.”
She added: “People don’t own cars. Cars just exist. They’re in the ether. They’re like the air that we breathe. I suppose you want to charge me for breathing now?”
Stephen Malley, an 18 year-old thief from Hatfield, said: “I don’t have the balls for shoplifting which means I am forced to help myself in the privacy of my own bedroom.”
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/sen… 2 months ago
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/sho… https://t.co/VFCRxeVIQG 2 months ago
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/31/don… https://t.co/sqJR585ZWr 2 months ago
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/wil… 2 months ago
- Infographics and Hitler cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/inf… https://t.co/JF68YokJoY 2 months ago
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler
- The Story of a Great Writer
- Finnish Cartoon about Brexit
- Trade Negotiations
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed
- Idiocracy is true, apparently