Popular music and DJ artist Moby has called for the disbanding of the RIAA in light of its legal victory over file sharer Jammie Thomas-Rasset – subjecting her to an outrageous (and possibly unconstitutional?) fine of $80,000 per song.
Read Moby’s thoughts here.
- Two facts Tory Fibs isn't telling you about the Salisbury attack: 1. It was an actual Russian attack not just an "… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- There is a tendency in left wing politics (and has been for a long time, Orwell wrote about it) to back anyone who'… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- We can't trust Russia, and Putin's assurances are hollow. We should get FIFA to hold the world cup elsewhere; if th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @PT_Foundation: The international response to Putin's repression of the Russian people & war crimes in Ukraine & Syria should be to enac… 10 hours ago
- That's still better than being a Rush-ian troll and apologist for the mass murderer Putin. twitter.com/chelleryn99/st… 1 day ago
- Twitter gets message order wrong
- Brexit “won’t be like Mad Max”
- Unelected Elites
- Why Star Wars is Crap
- Coase, Carillion, and the Perils of Outsourcing
- Royal Mail Announces Commemorative Brexit Stamps!
- Dan Hannon’s Delusional 2016 Article on Brexit
- Pirates come third in Czech election
- Catalonia will become independent
- Internet rage caused by inability to understand probability