Popular music and DJ artist Moby has called for the disbanding of the RIAA in light of its legal victory over file sharer Jammie Thomas-Rasset – subjecting her to an outrageous (and possibly unconstitutional?) fine of $80,000 per song.
Read Moby’s thoughts here.
- RT @MakeVotesMatter: In Edinburgh #GE2017, Labour & the SNP got the same share of the vote, but the SNP won 3 times as many seats. The Lib… 1 day ago
- RT @PT_Foundation: What an incredible protest. It is time for the Commonwealth leaders to do the decent thing and decriminalisae homosexual… 1 day ago
- It's neither these days, since they cut the amount of sugar in it. twitter.com/Pandamoanimum/… 5 days ago
- RT @Labour4EU: Hundreds of events across the country today, thousands of people, campaigning for a #PeoplesVote on the Brexit deal Have a… 5 days ago
- Maybe Stop The War should rename themselvers "Start The War". twitter.com/supergutman/st… 5 days ago
- I think the cat’s been found
- Don’t send England football team to Russia, hold alternative tournament instead
- Twitter gets message order wrong
- Brexit “won’t be like Mad Max”
- Unelected Elites
- Why Star Wars is Crap
- Coase, Carillion, and the Perils of Outsourcing
- Royal Mail Announces Commemorative Brexit Stamps!
- Dan Hannon’s Delusional 2016 Article on Brexit
- Pirates come third in Czech election