Popular music and DJ artist Moby has called for the disbanding of the RIAA in light of its legal victory over file sharer Jammie Thomas-Rasset – subjecting her to an outrageous (and possibly unconstitutional?) fine of $80,000 per song.
Read Moby’s thoughts here.
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/sen… 1 month ago
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/sho… https://t.co/VFCRxeVIQG 1 month ago
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/31/don… https://t.co/sqJR585ZWr 1 month ago
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/wil… 2 months ago
- Infographics and Hitler cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/inf… https://t.co/JF68YokJoY 2 months ago
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler
- The Story of a Great Writer
- Finnish Cartoon about Brexit
- Trade Negotiations
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed
- Idiocracy is true, apparently