Popular music and DJ artist Moby has called for the disbanding of the RIAA in light of its legal victory over file sharer Jammie Thomas-Rasset – subjecting her to an outrageous (and possibly unconstitutional?) fine of $80,000 per song.
Read Moby’s thoughts here.
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/eff… 1 week ago
- The Young Vote cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/09/the… 2 weeks ago
- BBC exit poll: Con 314 cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/bbc… 2 weeks ago
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/uk-… 2 weeks ago
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/you… https://t.co/n1WDBKHdIU 1 month ago
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
- The Young Vote
- BBC exit poll: Con 314
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler