Popular music and DJ artist Moby has called for the disbanding of the RIAA in light of its legal victory over file sharer Jammie Thomas-Rasset – subjecting her to an outrageous (and possibly unconstitutional?) fine of $80,000 per song.
Read Moby’s thoughts here.
- @iamcarmenmaria You've got my vote 1 week ago
- RT @lilianedwards: #gikii2017 dp panel 50:50 law: compsci 😁 https://t.co/5qMsYPgqh4 1 week ago
- RT @Nigel_Farage: London has had a lucky escape today. #ParsonsGreen standard.co.uk/news/crime/exp… 1 week ago
- RT @LozKaye: If the Daily Mail finds the Internet so objectionable they are welcome not to use it. 1 week ago
- RT @MSmithsonPB: Someone needs to give the Indy some lessons in electoral mathematics. This is bollocks https://t.co/j1ffYhxCuv 1 week ago