Popular music and DJ artist Moby has called for the disbanding of the RIAA in light of its legal victory over file sharer Jammie Thomas-Rasset – subjecting her to an outrageous (and possibly unconstitutional?) fine of $80,000 per song.
Read Moby’s thoughts here.
- Finnish Cartoon about Brexit cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/fin… https://t.co/9alLGW02ya 1 day ago
- Trade Negotiations cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/tra… https://t.co/41nM2ceS33 2 days ago
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/may… https://t.co/IPkM2ZPWSp 3 days ago
- Idiocracy is true,@apparently cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/idi… 5 days ago
- Europe in Crisis cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/eur… 2 weeks ago