Anyone familiar with the UK telecom company FreedomCall?
Ynetnews.com reports the firm has terminated its cooperation with Israel’s MobileMax due to the IDF operation in Gaza.
“We received an email from the British company informing us that it is severing all ties with us and any other Israeli company following Israel’s strike in Gaza,” said CEO Raanan Cohen.
- @iamcarmenmaria You've got my vote 1 week ago
- RT @lilianedwards: #gikii2017 dp panel 50:50 law: compsci 😁 https://t.co/5qMsYPgqh4 1 week ago
- RT @Nigel_Farage: London has had a lucky escape today. #ParsonsGreen standard.co.uk/news/crime/exp… 1 week ago
- RT @LozKaye: If the Daily Mail finds the Internet so objectionable they are welcome not to use it. 1 week ago
- RT @MSmithsonPB: Someone needs to give the Indy some lessons in electoral mathematics. This is bollocks https://t.co/j1ffYhxCuv 1 week ago