Anyone familiar with the UK telecom company FreedomCall?
Ynetnews.com reports the firm has terminated its cooperation with Israel’s MobileMax due to the IDF operation in Gaza.
“We received an email from the British company informing us that it is severing all ties with us and any other Israeli company following Israel’s strike in Gaza,” said CEO Raanan Cohen.
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/eff… 4 days ago
- The Young Vote cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/09/the… 2 weeks ago
- BBC exit poll: Con 314 cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/bbc… 2 weeks ago
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/uk-… 2 weeks ago
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/you… https://t.co/n1WDBKHdIU 1 month ago
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
- The Young Vote
- BBC exit poll: Con 314
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler