Anyone familiar with the UK telecom company FreedomCall?
Ynetnews.com reports the firm has terminated its cooperation with Israel’s MobileMax due to the IDF operation in Gaza.
“We received an email from the British company informing us that it is severing all ties with us and any other Israeli company following Israel’s strike in Gaza,” said CEO Raanan Cohen.
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/con… https://t.co/fgZE2r7yXh 1 week ago
- Ha! Anal! cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/ha-… https://t.co/ClshuHsUiD 1 month ago
- RT @ProgrammerJoke2: https://t.co/qHOeq8KjCT 1 month ago
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/eff… 2 months ago
- The Young Vote cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/09/the… 2 months ago
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech
- Ha! Anal!
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
- The Young Vote
- BBC exit poll: Con 314
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet