Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki wants to become a strongman in the tradition of Saddam Hussein. That’s my conclusion after reading Eric Martin’s detailed account of how Maliki’s government is cracking down on the Sons of Iraq / Sunni Awakening groups, the Sadrists, and other possible centers of power away from the Baghdad government.
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/08/09/con… https://t.co/fgZE2r7yXh 1 week ago
- Ha! Anal! cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/07/04/ha-… https://t.co/ClshuHsUiD 1 month ago
- RT @ProgrammerJoke2: https://t.co/qHOeq8KjCT 1 month ago
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/eff… 2 months ago
- The Young Vote cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/09/the… 2 months ago
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech
- Ha! Anal!
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
- The Young Vote
- BBC exit poll: Con 314
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet