Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki wants to become a strongman in the tradition of Saddam Hussein. That’s my conclusion after reading Eric Martin’s detailed account of how Maliki’s government is cracking down on the Sons of Iraq / Sunni Awakening groups, the Sadrists, and other possible centers of power away from the Baghdad government.
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/02/sen… 2 months ago
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/sho… https://t.co/VFCRxeVIQG 2 months ago
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/31/don… https://t.co/sqJR585ZWr 2 months ago
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare? cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/wil… 2 months ago
- Infographics and Hitler cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/inf… https://t.co/JF68YokJoY 2 months ago
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler
- The Story of a Great Writer
- Finnish Cartoon about Brexit
- Trade Negotiations
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed
- Idiocracy is true, apparently