Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki wants to become a strongman in the tradition of Saddam Hussein. That’s my conclusion after reading Eric Martin’s detailed account of how Maliki’s government is cracking down on the Sons of Iraq / Sunni Awakening groups, the Sadrists, and other possible centers of power away from the Baghdad government.
- Finnish Cartoon about Brexit cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/fin… https://t.co/9alLGW02ya 1 day ago
- Trade Negotiations cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/tra… https://t.co/41nM2ceS33 2 days ago
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/may… https://t.co/IPkM2ZPWSp 3 days ago
- Idiocracy is true,@apparently cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/idi… 5 days ago
- Europe in Crisis cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/eur… 2 weeks ago