Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki wants to become a strongman in the tradition of Saddam Hussein. That’s my conclusion after reading Eric Martin’s detailed account of how Maliki’s government is cracking down on the Sons of Iraq / Sunni Awakening groups, the Sadrists, and other possible centers of power away from the Baghdad government.
- Maths Teacher cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/mat… https://t.co/NnYWYNGT2x 2 weeks ago
- Donald Trump Will Win the Election* youtube.com/watch?feature=… cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/don… 1 month ago
- Shoulda Voted cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/sho… https://t.co/AZlKHNKech 1 month ago
- Merit Beliefs versus Crony Beliefs cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/mer… 1 month ago
- Pirates come 3rd in Iceland Election cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/10/30/pir… https://t.co/ZO9KzhkegI 1 month ago