Together with the charity Childnet, IFPI recently launched a campaign to educate kids, teachers and parents about the dangers of filesharing. Ironically, the legal alternatives they suggest direct the kids to LimeWire, Kazaa and sites that sell hardcore adult movies.
- May’s Brilliant Brexit Plan Revealed cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/may… https://t.co/IPkM2ZPWSp 15 hours ago
- Idiocracy is true,@apparently cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/idi… 2 days ago
- Europe in Crisis cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/eur… 2 weeks ago
- Eric Raymond on the Democratic Party cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/eri… 1 month ago
- Maths Teacher cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/mat… https://t.co/NnYWYNGT2x 1 month ago