Together with the charity Childnet, IFPI recently launched a campaign to educate kids, teachers and parents about the dangers of filesharing. Ironically, the legal alternatives they suggest direct the kids to LimeWire, Kazaa and sites that sell hardcore adult movies.
- RT @_Chris_Coghlan: Well done @OwenSmith_MP for your courage in standing against @UKLabour hard Brexit stance & sorry to see the personal c… 29 minutes ago
- If it's a shitty policy -- and Brexit is -- then it is his patriotic duty to oppose it. twitter.com/mahri_mac/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @OwenSmith_MP: Just been sacked by @jeremycorbyn for my long held views on the damage #Brexit will do to the Good Friday Agreement & the… 1 hour ago
- @davematt88 @JakeSherman "still"? The USA never was. 7 hours ago
- @CorbynistaEdith @sherylcamp @abbeylinegold And not the alt-right thing? :-) 11 hours ago
- Twitter gets message order wrong
- Brexit “won’t be like Mad Max”
- Unelected Elites
- Why Star Wars is Crap
- Coase, Carillion, and the Perils of Outsourcing
- Royal Mail Announces Commemorative Brexit Stamps!
- Dan Hannon’s Delusional 2016 Article on Brexit
- Pirates come third in Czech election
- Catalonia will become independent
- Internet rage caused by inability to understand probability