Together with the charity Childnet, IFPI recently launched a campaign to educate kids, teachers and parents about the dangers of filesharing. Ironically, the legal alternatives they suggest direct the kids to LimeWire, Kazaa and sites that sell hardcore adult movies.
- @iamcarmenmaria You've got my vote 5 days ago
- RT @lilianedwards: #gikii2017 dp panel 50:50 law: compsci 😁 https://t.co/5qMsYPgqh4 6 days ago
- RT @Nigel_Farage: London has had a lucky escape today. #ParsonsGreen standard.co.uk/news/crime/exp… 6 days ago
- RT @LozKaye: If the Daily Mail finds the Internet so objectionable they are welcome not to use it. 6 days ago
- RT @MSmithsonPB: Someone needs to give the Indy some lessons in electoral mathematics. This is bollocks https://t.co/j1ffYhxCuv 6 days ago