BNP ABANDONS RACISM AFTER OXFORD DEBATE
THE far-right British National Party is to abandon racism after listening carefully to the opposing arguments during last night’s Oxford Union debate.
BNP leader Nick Griffin said the discussion had convinced him that all human beings were of equal worth and that everyone was descended from the apes, not just black people. He also agreed that black people did not smell really bad after being given a large African to sniff at the climax of the sometimes heated, but always good-natured, event.
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/eff… 4 days ago
- The Young Vote cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/09/the… 2 weeks ago
- BBC exit poll: Con 314 cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/bbc… 2 weeks ago
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/uk-… 2 weeks ago
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/you… https://t.co/n1WDBKHdIU 1 month ago
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism
- The Young Vote
- BBC exit poll: Con 314
- UK General Election Prediction: Con maj 40 seats
- Your Country Has Been Encrypted
- Senator Sanders Demonstrates The Right Way To Criticize Trump
- Should the US West Coast Join Canada?
- Don’t Call Me That In Public Yet
- Will Trumpcare trump Obamacare?
- Infographics and Hitler