BNP ABANDONS RACISM AFTER OXFORD DEBATE
THE far-right British National Party is to abandon racism after listening carefully to the opposing arguments during last night’s Oxford Union debate.
BNP leader Nick Griffin said the discussion had convinced him that all human beings were of equal worth and that everyone was descended from the apes, not just black people. He also agreed that black people did not smell really bad after being given a large African to sniff at the climax of the sometimes heated, but always good-natured, event.
- Europe in Crisis cabalamat.wordpress.com/2017/01/04/eur… 1 week ago
- Eric Raymond on the Democratic Party cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/eri… 1 month ago
- Maths Teacher cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/mat… https://t.co/NnYWYNGT2x 1 month ago
- Donald Trump Will Win the Election* youtube.com/watch?feature=… cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/07/don… 2 months ago
- Shoulda Voted cabalamat.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/sho… https://t.co/AZlKHNKech 2 months ago