BNP ABANDONS RACISM AFTER OXFORD DEBATE
THE far-right British National Party is to abandon racism after listening carefully to the opposing arguments during last night’s Oxford Union debate.
BNP leader Nick Griffin said the discussion had convinced him that all human beings were of equal worth and that everyone was descended from the apes, not just black people. He also agreed that black people did not smell really bad after being given a large African to sniff at the climax of the sometimes heated, but always good-natured, event.
- RT @GerardAraud: Maybe I am too cartesian but leaving the largest free trade area in the world and 53 free trade agreements on behalf of fr… 13 hours ago
- RT @JulianAssange: White House and Congressional foreign policy: America First = Israel First, Saudi Second. https://t.co/QZui3TPxi3 13 hours ago
- RT @MakeVotesMatter: "Shhhh, voters. The establishment is talking." https://t.co/MjLPY3ovjg 13 hours ago
- RT @FreeCaledonia: If you want to give kids "equal protection from assault" surely you should start by banning circumcision. https://t.co… 13 hours ago
- RT @MakeVotesMatter: When 2 parties always win >85% of the seats, whether they get 80% of the vote or 65%, it's impossible for the voters t… 13 hours ago
- Pirates come third in Czech election
- Catalonia will become independent
- Internet rage caused by inability to understand probability
- Can the USA survive tribalism?
- How many female MPs and MSPs should there be?
- Explanation of workfare
- 6-8 inches of snow?
- Contra Munroe on Free Speech
- Ha! Anal!
- Effective vs. Harmful Anti-war Activism