Join Pirate Party UK!
- RT @rustyrockets: #MessiahComplex - for free proxybay.eu From amazon tinyurl.com/osnpb4y From BBC bitly.com/MessiahComplex… 1 week ago
- RT @bloggerheads: Tories are busy throwing old promises down the memory hole bit.ly/1hDfXaJ bit.ly/1a1qdnt Earlier: http://… 3 weeks ago
- RT @wikileaks: WIKILEAKS RELEASE: Secret negotiated draft text for the entire #TPP Intellectual Property Rights Chapter | http://t.co/FOOH8… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LillyLyle: RT @subtopes: Computer viruses controlled by ultrasonic signals via your computer speakers? / newscientist.com/article/dn2458… #Gibson… 3 weeks ago
- RT @arusbridger: "I wanted to [make it] almost impossible to censor the press. A free press is the backbone of a democracy." 4 weeks ago
- Edinburgh Pirate Meeting, Wednesday 7 August
- My predictions for 2013
- Edinburgh Pirate Party: Christmas Drinks
- Facebook: snitchgate!
- Is This You?
- Edinburgh Pirate Party meeting, Wed 5 September
- German Pirates come to Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Pirate meeting, Mon 16 Jul
- MeowCat, a new kind of internet conversation platform
- Edinburgh Pirate Meetup
Tag Archives: Davenport Lyons
Davenport Lyons — a law firm that sends nastygrams to alleged file-sharers — don’t like it when their threatening letters are posted on the Internet. So it’s unfortunate for them that one of their letters has turned up on Wikileaks … Continue reading
(Background: Davenport Lyons are a law firm who specialise in sending threatening letters to members of the public accusing them of illegally downloading copyrighted material; also see my previous article Davenport Lyons, DigiProtect and Evil Angel — criminal scammers?) TheLawyer.com … Continue reading
Atari are severing their business connections with scammers Davenport Lyons: Atari, which had hired Davenport Lyons (and whose games were part of the original story of falsely accused people) has now stopped the anti-piracy campaign, canceled requests for identification on … Continue reading
Some appearances of Davenport Lyons on the net… (Background: Davenport Lyons are a law firm who specialise in sending threatening letters to members of the public accusing them of illegally downloading copyrighted material; also see my previous articles Davenport Lyons, … Continue reading
Britblog Roundp #198 has now been put up by Natalie Bennett at Philobiblon. Incidently, Natalie declined to include a post of mine, More on Internet scammers Davenport Lyons, because she was worried it might be libellous. (I’d best add that I … Continue reading
Further to my previous article about Davenport Lyons, they’ve sent out a letter to a pensioner couple in their 60s claiming they’ve been illegally downloading gay porn movies. According to the Guardian: A Hertfordshire couple in their 60s were horrified … Continue reading
What do the companies Davenport Lyons, DigiProtect and Evil Angel have in common? They appear to be members of a criminal conspiracy to defraud the public. Here’s how it works. Evil Angel, also known as “The Evil Empire” and John … Continue reading